Now more and more families are going outdoors to enjoy their holidays, so we need portable camping fridges to preserve our food and make our outdoor life more comfortable. Here are 12 points of camping fridge tips, that will help you understand how to make the best use of such equipment.
1) Stack your frozen food in the order that you’re going to eat it, and open the fridge only once a day to take what you need. This will reduce the lid’s opening time and the fridge’s overall power consumption.
2) Defrost your meat by placing it in the fridge compartment the night before; doing so will help to keep the fridge cool.
3) Fitting baskets to your camping fridge will ensure better air circulation and consistent cooling.
4) Always keep your camping fridge’s latches closed for optimum seal performance.
5) Never pack items around the fridge’s ventilation slots; doing so will raise the fridge’s operating temperature, cause it to work harder, and use more battery power.
6) Use the thickest power cable possible to ensure minimal electrical resistance and maximum voltage supply.
7) Always strap your fridge down. Most camping fridge failures are caused by knocks, bumps and vibrations.
8) Drinks in the cans cool faster than those in bottles.
9) Although your camping fridge is capable of subzero temperatures (-18℃ in some models), setting the freezer this low is often a waste of battery power. In some cases, ice cream will need to be kept at -18℃, but everything else can be stored at -10℃.
10) Keep your camping fridge as full as possible. An empty fridge is less power-efficient.
11) Never place warm leftovers inside your fridge, doing so will cause the unit to work harder than necessary and use more battery power.
12) Vacuum-packed meat will last longer and may not need freezing.
If you would like to learn more about camping fridges or want to buy our products, please feel free to leave a message online, chat with our team on WhatsApp +86 170 5109 5790 or send us an email at email@example.com. We always welcome your inquiries.